We invite and encourage you to become a volunteer and help make a difference in the lives of thousands of youth, adults and families who enjoy our programs and facilities each year. There are many exciting volunteer opportunities available for you to share your time and talents with Pathways Lutheran Outdoor Ministries.
Pathways offers volunteer opportunities with flexibility and variety! This gives you options to choose from depending on the time of year, your availability, your location, and whether you are volunteering as an individual or a group! You can volunteer:
- From your own home
- At your congregation
- Within your community
- On-site at Camp Emmaus or Camp Minne-Wa-Kan
- Through short-term projects
- Through long-term projects
Check out the list of Volunteer Projects.
Benefits of becoming a Pathways volunteer:
- Partnership – Being a part of a ministry that offers all of God’s people a place to renew, a time to refresh and grow closer in relationship with our Amazing God. Plus, ultimately knowing you are helping to make a difference in the spiritual lives of thousands each year!
- Matching funds – For members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, an additional $25.00 will be given to the non-profit organization of your choice for every 25 hours of volunteer service. Find out more about matching funds.
- Connecting with other volunteers– Certificates of Service and invitation to the annual appreciation dinner/program will be extended to volunteers with over 25 hours of annual service.