Pathways offers several opportunities for youth to experience the love of Christ this summer! Programs are divided by age group based on the grade the camper is entering.
Our summer camping facility is Camp Emmaus near Menahga, Minnesota. Campers at both camps will stay in cabins with 8-10 other campers of the same gender and a college-aged counselor. Each day is filled with games, worship, swimming, Bible study, singing, canoeing, campfires and more. With all this activity, campers are sure to have an appetite when they come to the dining hall for our delicious meals. We invite all youth to come rejuvenate, rejoice, and recharge in God’s creation and love at camp.
Please see Tiered Pricing for more information and questions on pricing
How to support Summer Camp Attendance!
Supporting and helping children and youth, families and adults from your congregation and community get to camp this summer.
Camp is an unforgettable experience for people of all ages. We love seeing camp filled with a joyful noise as children, adults, and families spend time together in a unique setting getting to experience a faith filled community. We want camp to be a possibility for everyone who is interested and there are some ways you can help as a parent, parishioner, pastor and youth director. Consider these ways to get involved
- Personally pass out Brochures to people who don’t have one or would like to know more about camp!
- Promote Camp to families and adults in your church and community. Tell them why camp is so special!
- Give financially! Congregational and individual offerings to camperships helps Pathways get kids to camp who need financial assistance. Consider working with your church to pay for part or all of your youths financial need. Consider giving to the pathways campership fund for anyone who cannot afford the full cost of camp.
- Have a conversation with interested families and youth. Meaningful conversations from a church leader or close friend they trust can be very successful. Consider having a follow up conversation later to further encourage them!
- Have a Camp Sunday! Whether you do it on your own or have one of our staff be a part of it, having a camp Sunday can be a positive experience to learn more about camp. We have materials for you to implement into a Sunday or if you have us come we would be happy to do
We appreciate having people like you join us in this partnership to make camp a realaity for all those interested. Please contact us if you need a brochure, to book a camp Sunday or for any questions you may have.
Curious what is happening in 2018? Check out our 2018 Brochure!
Find Your Camp
Select the grade the camper will be attending in the fall.