We are so happy to have your child at camp this summer. We are starting to recruit staff and get all the things ready for the summer. We want to share with you some information about camp so you can feel prepared sending your child to camp!
Registration and Pick up Times -Please see below for the drop off and pick up times for your child’s program
Elementary, Middle School, Junior High, and High School Classic
- Registration begins 2:30 PM
- Departure 12:00 PM. All are invited to come to camp at 11:00 AM to view the camp DVD with worship at 11:30 AM and lunch to follow at 12:00 PM
- Registration 2:30 PM
- Departure 4:00 PM Monday
Half Pint Day
- Registration 9:00 AM
- Departure 4:00 PM
Elementary Mini 2&3
- Registration 2:30 PM Sunday
- Departure 4:00 PM Tuesday
Elementary Mini 3&4
- Registration 2:30 PM Wednesday
- Departure 4:00 PM Friday
- Registration 2:30 PM Tuesday
- Departure 12:00 PM Friday. All are invited to join us for worship at 11:30 AM with a lunch to follow at 12:00 PM.
Wet and Wilderness
- Registration begins 1:00 PM
- Departure 12:00 PM at Camp Emmaus. Please join us for lunch at 12:00 PM
Did you know that our packing list is posted on our website? Click on this link to view packing lists for your child’s stay at camp. Please remember to pack bug spray, sunblock, and a reusable water bottle!
We understand that bugs can be a problem; we have taken preventative measures this year and have systems in place to make sure this summer is one of ease and enjoyment!
Please make sure to leave fidget spinners and cell phones at home.
Stay Connected with your Child!
Camp has a great new tool called Parent Communicator that you might be familiar with from last year! This is a separate site that allows us to post daily newsletters and pictures for you to see what is happening while you child is at camp. You also have the opportunity to buy credits to send electronic letters to your child, though they will not be able to respond. If you would like to send mail to your child, you can use our P.O. Box address.
P.O. Box 316
Documents to Bring!
Please make sure you log onto your campwise account to fill out your child’s medical and release form and pay your remaining balance, or bring it with Sunday.
We are so excited to share with our campers the theme – This Changes Everything! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! All of this information can be found on our Parents Corner Tab of our website.
-The Pathways Staff